READ ACROSS THE CASTLE 2019
Friday, March 1st, we will be celebrating Read Across the Castle. This is a nationwide reading celebration that takes place due to Dr. Seuss’ birthday.
We will also have a bookmark decorating contest. There will be one winner from each grade level. The winners will be able to pick out a free book ($10 or under) from the Scholastic book fair in March. See below for contest rules. For questions please contact the library (email@example.com).
- Bookmarks should be on 3” x 8” cardstock or construction paper
- The bookmark has to be your own design with no tracing images
- The design should promote reading, books or the library
- The design can be color or black and white
- Name, grade level and teacher’s name should be written on back of the bookmark
- All entries are due by Friday, March 1st
- Winners will be announced during morning announcements on Wednesday, March 6th
Readers Needed for Classrooms!
- Monday, February 17
- Tuesday, February 18
- Wednesday, February 19
- Friday, February 21
- Monday, February 24
- Tuesday, February 25
- Wednesday, February 26
PTA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.