Castle Hills Reflections 2020-2021
Reflections is a National PTA sponsored arts recognition program that encourages artistic expression. The Reflections theme for 2020-2021 is “I Matter Because.” Students are challenged to use their imagination to create a film, song, artwork, photograph, poem, short story or dance routine. Students can enter as many times as they would like in as many categories as they would like.
Entries are due 10/15 & 10/16. There will be a bin outside by the main entrance at CHE for students & parents to drop off their entries on the due dates. Link to Entry Form
- Dance Choreography - Original dance choreographed by the student.
- Film Production - Original work of fiction or non-fiction in animation, narrative, documentary, experimental, computer-generated, or multimedia.
- Literature - Fiction or non-fiction in prose, poetry, drama, reflective essay, or short story.
- Music Composition - Original composition using voice and/or instruments in a cappella, blues, choral, country, hip hop, jazz, Latin, orchestral, pop, R&B, rock, or any other style.
- Visual Arts - Original print, drawing, painting, collage, metal etching or punch work, fiber work, or computer-generated artwork.
- Photography - Original photograph in black-and-white or color.
Participants will receive a certificate and ribbon at the Art Night PTA Meeting in January and a Dragon Awards pin at the end of the year. Click here to see the full list of the rules.
Please contact Angela McCarthy (email@example.com) with any questions about the Reflections Program.
PTA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.