Why should I register?
Signing up with Membership Toolkit is not the same as joining the PTA.
Membership Toolkit is the service that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts —all online. The goals are to save time and work together more smoothly!
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTA (and pay dues) online
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access the online directory and app (for PTA members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
JOIN US! It takes a village, and we think you’re gonna like this one.
QUESTIONS? Please contact the CHE PTA Communications Team at any time! We are parents here at CHE, too, and are ready, eager, and willing to help at any time.
- Monday, February 17
- Tuesday, February 18
- Wednesday, February 19
- Friday, February 21
- Monday, February 24
- Tuesday, February 25
- Wednesday, February 26
PTA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.